Friday, January 30, 2009


Mr. Kelby Eric Dayley. Well, the 2nd most important step has come to our home in his growing up process. Kelby had a birthday this past month and turned 12. He was ordained to the Aronic Priesthood by his dad, and became a Deacon. We are so proud of him and being worthy to take this step to growing up and taking on the responsibility of what is in store for him. He had a great birthday, we had a little party for him and the bowling alley, him and a few of his friends, (Ok, I gave in and let him have one). We did have fun with all the pizza and pop they could inhale. Then we had the Special Sunday dinner with the family and that was fun too.
Kelby is such a good guy, he is fun and he loves to do what it takes to make people happy. We are so glad he is in our family. He keeps us on task more than not. Never know a 12 year old knew so much!!!!!! But some day he will learn. We are proud of you son and we love you lots.

6 comments:

SAYDA said...

I was hoping I could see Kameron on the TV. We kept looking for him. I'm impressed with your blogging... you know what I mean jelly bean? We love you so much!

Walt and Eileen said...

Karen, it's fun to read about a touch of our hometown...even if it is snowy. We, took, enjoy our squirrels. The sun will come out tomorrow...or at least by springtime.
Love, Los Petersen, Walt & Eilee in Burley.

Aubrey said...

Sister Dayley

I tagged you.

Aubrey

SAYDA said...

Congratulations Kelby! You are such a neat kid. We tons of fun with him last night. All my kids just love him, especially Brianna.

Kelby said...

Hey Mom I got a blog i am in the b log world love kelby

SAYDA said...

By the way... our new address is
saydasjournal.blogspot.com

Since I use first names, I didn't want them connected to our last name.